Welcome, my name is Sven Schröter and I am the founding photographer of InPassing & Overlooked. I constructed this space to showcase and provide a home for my personal photography.
I love printing, am fascinated by different forms of self expression, and seek meaning through unrestricted exploration. I don't make art to make money, I make money to make art.
I was born 1986 in Düsseldorf (Germany), immigrated with my family to New Zealand in 1994, and in 2016 followed my heart to Italy.
- Passo per Passo - Family photography (2018 ongoing)
- FujiFilm X series ambassador (2013 - 2017)
- Commercial advertising
- Promotional events (media launches, universities, stores)
- Workshops (organised, advertised and executed)
- X photographer publication (international, 2014 & 2015)
- X series lens publication (New Zealand 2015)
- Founder of 'Print Addiction' - fine art print business (2013-2016)
- Co. Founder of 'Chromatic Bros.' - wedding photography business (2014-2016)
- Collaboration with 'Find A Band' - commercial advertising (2013-2016)
- Invited to judge camera club competitions (2013-2016)